Becky Walsh is a comedian and author and was a thought-leader for spirituality, back in the day as a Radio Presenter on LBC. Strap in for a rollercoaster of an episode, as we converse about brand, psychology and neuroscience with a huge smattering of unintentional comedy. We also talk about Becky trying to get an intellectual-date with Simon Sinek and some important tips for life and business.
- SEE Monster – Unboxed Festival
- Branding and Events
- Community Engagement
- Listen out for the name-drops!
- Comedy Show about Burnout
- Stage management
- Human Psychology
- Cultural Connections
- Simon Sinek is single?!
- Gut Health and Mental Health
- ‘Psychic’ Future Predictions
- Spirituality into mainstream media
- Challenging people
- ‘If you’re busy, talk faster’
- Be playful – take yourself less seriously
- Be present with what is
- Be of service and share with joy