This page is for group’s and centre’s who would like to book Becky to teach.
If you want to take a workshop with Becky and you can’t find one from the list below in the events calender, why not get onto your local centre and ask them to book her, or why not create a group of like minded thinkers and hire a space and make it happen.
Becky’s workshops are often followed up with extra on-line content, such as on-line courses, podcasts, video regrouping sessions and workbooks. Most of these are free to those who took part in the workshop. This means questions and sharing can addressed long after the workshop has taken place. You can also keep in touch with fellow students without passing on your personal contact details if you choose not to. It is also possible for the group to be together with other recommended teachers or attend other events as a community.
Becky uses a lot of entertainment tools in her teaching such as humour, so you have an enjoyable day as well as an educational one.
A few comments from students about Becky as a teacher:
* Fantastic, humorous and helpful, guiding and supporting though out the learning process.
* Excellent communicator and great at making people feel at ease.
Workshops on intuition:
- Archetypes and the actors of the mind – Understanding how you think and making a positive switch to out kindest inner voice.
- Intuition for stress free living – For people who want to live in effortless flow
- Silence the mind, trust your intuition – For over thinkers who worry too much
- You do know – Act on intuition instantly – Workshop on the book by the same name
- Somatic intuition – What’s your body trying to tell you?
Intuition for business workshops:
- Inspiration catalyst for life’s purpose – For people wanting to connect to their meaning
- Knowing the value of self – Change your self-worth, improve your finance
“I had a blast at the weekend class you lead at BOAB. Well done! I was surprised by the insight and the intuition that seemed to have come through (i.e. scanning partner’s body and actually being able to feel heat, get images, etc!), and appreciate the safe place in which to practice and play with feeling out intuition. The class was insightful and a lot of fun”. Kelly