Finding your life’s purpose coached on-line course start dates throughout 2013:
- Coach you to think differently about your skills and talents.
- Work out what you really want at a deeper level.
- Face any resistance to take the steps towards your ideal life.
This life’s purpose course is not only a must for anyone feeling a little lost in their world….but a MUST for everyone! Over the four weeks I learned so much and revisited topics I’d forgotten about. It was challenging for sure….. but sometime during week 3 my penny dropped to relight my fire. In one word – BRILLIANT. Thank you so much, Becky. Trevor
Life needs purpose; our everyday needs to have a purpose. Without purpose we are void of an important aspect of what it is to be human.
thanks for an interesting 4 weeks. The course has been great with new discoveries as well as consolidation of knowledge. I like the mix of media and perspectives, and the depth this goes to. Barbara
The basic truth of life is that we are on a planet which is travelling around something that burns (the Sun) and we are held down by gravity which science doesn’t understand and we have no real idea what it is all about. So we give life a meaningful point. In a sense it doesn’t matter what the meaning is, we have to a reason to live. If we don’t have a meaning for living, the enormity of the answerless questions would fry our mind. So much so, that for many people, life might become unbearable. Most of us need something to believe in, not always in a religious or spiritual sense, but to have a reason for living.
Part One: Finding your purpose
Part Two: Getting focused
Part Three: Dealing with resistance to purpose
Final week: A purpose greater than you
Something connects within us when we have purpose. Getting out of bed in the morning is a joy; a light shines in our eyes.
I always have what I call a ‘spiritual growth spurt’ when I work with you. Helen
Here Becky Walsh discusses Finding your Life’s Purpose at a recent event in Dublin : 1hr 35mins
- Work in your own time during each week. No set ‘work together times.’ So international time zones are not a problem.
- The course work can be completed within one hour a week. However it is up to you how much time you have to invest. Content is rich enough for a deeper time investment.
- Your tutor gives you coaching in the form of feed back on EVERY task you post.
- A community feel with other students also available to offer opinion, ideas and positive challenges.
- Help desk response within 24 hours
- The course is very user friendly. Including: Writing, recordings, and films. Tasks include: Writing, drawing, meditation to music, brain storming and reflecting.
A very thought provoking course, from the initial strident ‘what is wrong’ to the deeply spiritual last 2 sections. Shaun.
Any questions please e-mail email@example.com
Starts through out the year on first Monday of every second month.