I been asked to talk at many functions including events in San Francisco, London, New York and Hong Kong. I have also performed Stand Up comedy in theatres and bars London, New York and San Francisco. Humor is always a part of my talks.
Becky Walsh is totally funny with oodles of insights, leaving the audience uplifted and smiling, great medicine! Karen
Below is a list of talks I give, however if there is anything specific you would like me to speak about at your event please contact me.
- The links between dyslexia and intuition
- Trust your gut? – How the intuitive mind and gut brain work together
- Living at altitude – Intuition for fearless living
- Act on intuition instantly – Avoiding the stress of over thinking
- How intuitive thinking could save mankind – We could fix the problems we have in the world, if only we lived with less fear of others. Intuition is the tool to bridge that fear.
- Self value – How you feel about yourself affects your finance
- Knowing what you really want and how to get it
- Success tips for a therapeutic business
Talks on love:
- Why are so many amazing women single?
- The male brain / The female brain
- What’s happening when we think we have found a soul mate
Absolutely BRLLIANT night last night at Wincanton PLG courtesy of the fabulous and very funny Becky Walsh with her presentation ‘Evolve Your Intuition’. An incredibly inspiring lady with immense knowledge on soooooooooooo many levels. Liz
Hi Becky, I just wanted to drop you a quick email to thank you for your keynote speech at the conference last week. I found your session very inspirational and at times positively overwhelming. I’m sure our paths will cross again in the future. Warm wishes for the future. Cindy x
Memorable! I still remember you in Manchester GMEX centre or it may be called something else now at the Mind Body and Spirit Expo and it was captivating, comical, fun, memorable, insightful and inspirational. And made me so want to know more. I remember you sharing about the journey up to having your own radio show and falling over or something when on the way to Pret Manger and how it prepared you for the first day on the radio show when a critical email came in. AND I cannot say that’ve ever remembered so much from anyone’s show. For a dyslexia like myself you engaged both sides of my brain. You are secure, confident and charismatic. I don’t think the character Bridget Jones was any of those things. Joanne – posted on facebook