Business leadership and career development
Creating powerful listening and people reading with integrity.
In my work with CxO’s, leaders, executives and their teams we develop personal and group-based skills in self-belief, intuitive listening, body language, voice tone and over all inspiring communication.
As featured in The Sunday Times In Style Magazine May 2014
I offer a range of services including:
Executive High-Impact Coaching
The fastest, surest route to breakthroughs; my executive coaching is specially adapted for leaders who want to step into a new paradigm of corporate leadership, where being at the top doesn't mean having to lower your values and ethics. Have the confidence to be the leader you want to be, rather than the old-style draconian boss, and still get the best results and respect from your team.
My focus is on how you communicate who YOU are in the work place. How YOUR teams are responding to you is a direct result of how you are listening to them. Your achievement of the career and personal empowerment you want, depends on the team you have around you. You are placed at the centre of my thinking for the time we are working together. Having this focus in mind, I limit my one-to-one coaching to five clients.
If you would like more information, please complete the form below and I will contact you personally.
In my training workshops participants will develop individually tailored solutions, giving everyone involved a valuable and exciting opportunity to take away a personalised strategy for creative ideas building and impactful communication in their organisation and with clients. Workbooks and audio recordings for each participants come with each of the training days.
Bespoke training packages can include:
- Develop interpersonal skills to enable effective business leadership and the positive use of power
- Impactful solutions to in-house team communication and how to make fast correct decisions
- Access instant intuition for ideas and decision-making
- Establishing and re-establishing trust, values and ethics
- Customer communication and sales
- How to read body language and phone voice tone
- Establishing and re-establishing trust from customers and work colleagues, by developing personal values and how to communicate those through actions and words.
- People reading skills for customer communication for a deeper understanding of customer needs leading to faster sales and less time waisting with the wrong clients!
- Communication between men and women, looking at the differences in perception between the two sexes, and how to overcome miscommunication.
Intuitive Company Diagnostics
I act as company diagnostics, problem-solving business issues around your team.
I am consulted to aid future direction decisions for the overall progression of the company. I use intuitive insight on résumés and photographs making hiring staff a quicker process. I can also be part of the interview panel. I can act as a mediator during conflict when communication has broken down or when one person's honesty is in question.
I have highly developed observational skills and intuition which means I often get to the truth of situations quickly and efficiently.
[gravityform id="2" name="Business Contact Form" title="false" description="false"]
Thomas J. Stanley (Ph.D) wrote the book ’The Millionaire Mind’. For the book he studied the behaviours, habits and mindset of 733 Millionaire and Multi- Millionaires. He discovered that the number one reason people became successful in business was: ‘Ideas through intuition’.
BBC Radio 4 Presenter Evan Davis of ‘The Bottom Line’ discussed why deals go right and what happens when they go wrong, with his guests: Sir George Buckley – former CEO, 3M and currently Chairman Designate of the engineering group Smiths Sir Michael Rake – Chairman of BT Group and Deputy Chairman of Barclays Juergen Maier – MD of Siemens UK and Ireland. They all had one thing in common when it came to business deals and takeovers, they all expressed that after all the analysis is over they use their ‘intuition’ for the final decision, often going against what looks right on paper.